Well Christmas 2016 at The Fish was more popular than Mr Whippy in a heat wave, so we’ve decided to open up bookings for this year’s Christmas package nice and early!
Here’s what’s in store for Christmas at the Fish.
Three days of fine festive food, hot spiced mulled wine, roaring fires, Cotswold country rambles and more good cheer than you can shake a cracker at – all from just £870 for two people.
The Fish’s three-night break includes:
- Tea, cake and 3 course dinner on Christmas Eve (lamb roast).
- A Santa-enhanced breakfast, fizz and festive lunch, and hearty buffet dinner on Christmas Day.
- A full English Boxing Day breakfast rolling into brunch leaving you free to do what you fancy.
- All the fun and feasting of a proper home Christmas, with no arguments over the washing up.
- Boxing day dinner to top off the celebration.
- A farewell breakfast. Until next year…