***We’re currently fully booked for our New Year’s Eve package***
If there’s one more, it’s cooking up a storm. New Year at the hotel brings you the best of both – a celebration to remember and a feast you’ll be talking about till November.
Arrive on the 30th and enjoy afternoon tea by the fire in our lounges followed by a 3-course dinner in the restaurant. On the 31st the Restaurant at the Fish transforms into our very own Fish Food Village, serving a gourmand’s fantasy of all-you-can-eat treats: fresh Cornish seafood, artisan burgers, Italian charcuterie and just-baked pizza, a Caribbean station serving the best jerk chicken this side of Jamaica, a Cotswold raw bar and a positively cornucopian British cheese board. And that’s before we even get to dessert…
Here’s how we kiss 2017 goodbye:
- Afternoon Tea on arrival enjoyed by the fire in the lounge
- A 3-course meal on the 30th in the restaurant (£25 per person allocation)
- A day of relaxation on the 31st in readiness for the fun to come (appetite-whetting rambles around the 400-acre estate are heartily recommended)
- Champagne and nibbles to kick off the festivities at 7.30pm on the 31st
- Unlimited gastronomic indulgence care of the Fish Food Village
- Midnight Champagne and celebrations into the early hours
- An appropriately late breakfast on the 1st
Bring on 2018!
Prices start at £645 for two people sharing a Cosy Luxe Room.