If there’s one more, it’s cooking up a storm. New Year at the hotel brings you the best of both – a celebration to remember and a feast you’ll be talking about till November.
On the 31st December for one night, the Restaurant at the Fish transforms into our very own Fish Food Village, serving a gourmand’s fantasy of all-you-can-eat treats: fresh Cornish seafood, artisan burgers, Italian charcuterie and just-baked pizza, a Caribbean station serving the best jerk chicken this side of Jamaica, a Cotswold raw bar and a positively cornucopian British cheese board. And that’s before we even get to dessert…
Here’s how we kiss 2017 goodbye:
- A day of relaxation in readiness for the fun to come (appetite-whetting rambles around the 400-acre estate are heartily recommended)
- Champagne and nibbles to kick off the festivities at 7.30pm on the 31st
- Unlimited gastronomic indulgence care of the Fish Food Village
- Midnight Champagne and celebrations into the early hours
- An appropriately late breakfast on the 1st
Bring on 2018!
Prices start at £360 for two people sharing a Cosy Room.