Nestled into woodland, these luxury Hideaway Huts are the ultimate in countryside living, two huts are joined together to create a romantic and cosy suite.
Perfect for all year round stays our Hideaway Huts have central heating throughout, a bedroom with double bed and roll top bath, as well as separate en-suite bathroom with shower.
They have a lounge area with large L-shape sofa and wood burner to snuggle up in front of and we have also kitted them out with all the mod cons you would expect, including TV and DVD player and free wifi. Oh and their own private bath for two on the deck.
- Two quality hand crafted bespoke Shepherd Huts
- Set in a private location, nestled into the woodland a short path lit walk to the main lodge
- Individually designed interiors
- Central heating
- Lounge area with L-shaped sofa and wood burner
- TV, DVD player and free wifi
- Complimentary mini bar and Nespresso coffee machine
- Separate bedroom with double bed and feature roll top bath
- En-suite bathroom complete with walk in shower
- Outdoor decked seating area with seating, chiminea, log store and boot box
- Each Hideaway Hut also has on the deck a ‘Hikki’ Bohemen outdoor bath that holds two adults and has a built-in wood stove
Hideaway Huts start at only £270 a night for two, including a proper Cotswold breakfast.