A lot of the things we love most as children we have to give up as adults: watching the same film 18 times, making robots out of cereal boxes, shamelessly eating raw cake mix in public, and so on. But there is at least one pleasure that we can still take into adulthood, albeit with a few adjustments for size: treehouses.
You don’t have to be a kid to appreciate the sheer awesomeness of treehouses. That’s why we’re building three of them at the Fish Hotel. Scheduled for completion in May 2018, these spectacular arboreal retreats will embody all the pleasures you’d remember as a kid (namely the fact they’re houses up trees), plus a handful of more grown-up perks, such as ensuite bathrooms, underfloor heating, Nespresso machines and a remarkably well stocked minibar.
Each of our 3 Treehouses will include:
- Woodland setting and views
- Sleep up to 5 guests (x1 Double / x2 Twins & 1 Single (sofa bed)
- Large open plan living area with wood burner, comfortable seating and main double bed
- Underfloor Heating
- Nespresso machine, tea and coffee making facilities
- Ensuite bathroom with shower and bath, bathrobe and slippers
- Mini bar
- Separate bedroom with x2 twin adult or children beds
- Decking area wrapped around a large Oak Tree with outdoor seating
- Feature outdoor bath