Get the gang together
The Farmhouse is just the ticket for groups of up to 15 guests. Originally a private home for the local farmer, the Farmhouse is nestled into the hillside, has spectacular views, and is a short walk from the main Lodge.
It has a large lounge area with comfortable seating, a big flat screen cinema style TV, large Smeg fridge, wood burner, and boot room area. It's also home to 6 en suite bedrooms, each featuring calming neutrals, beds dressed in super crisp linens, and a desk that’s actually big enough to work on.
In a nutshell...
- A newly refurbished Cotswolds Farmhouse
- Within a short walk of the main Lodge
- Stylish lounge area with comfortable seating, TV, wood burner, and large Smeg fridge
- 6 en suite bedrooms (1 single, 3 medium rooms and 2 suites)
- Private terrace
- Stunning views across the Vale of Evesham
- Nespresso coffee machine
- Freeview TV
- Free WiFi
- En suite bathroom with shower only, shower over bath tub, or freestanding roll top bath
- Daily housekeeping service/24 hour front desk staff
- Temple Spa toiletries
- Hair dryer
Prices for all 6 bedrooms of the Farmhouse start from just:
£1,200 per night on a bed and breakfast basis midweek
£2,000 for 2 nights on a bed and breakfast basis midweek
£2,400 on a bed and breakfast basis for weekends
Enquire about The Farmhouse