SPECIAL OFFERS AT THE FISH
Going once, going twice…
From indulgent food-orientated stays to relaxing wellbeing breaks, you can find all the good stuff here. For individuals, couples, and groups of friends, you can make The Fish your own.
New Year’s Eve 2019
Make it a night to remember.
At the Fish, we’ve an evening of feasting and festivity planned for NYE, beginning with afternoon tea when you arrive, moving on to a gourmet-fuelled, DJ-soundtracked and fun-filled night to remember courtesy of ROAMEO. With brunch and dinner in Hook on New Year’s Day included, it’s the best NYE party in the Cotswolds…
- Tuck into Afternoon Tea on arrival and then get ready to party the night away with a gourmet-fuelled, DJ-soundtracked night to remember
- Once you’ve enjoyed a lie-in tuck into New Year’s day brunch and spend the day your way, well have afternoon tea and cake for those who have room before sitting down to your first proper dinner of 2020
- Breakfast and goodbyes
Our New Year’s even break starts from £870 based on two people sharing an Medium Room.
Children up to 0-2 are free; Children aged 3-12 priced at £150 per child per stay; Children aged 13+ classed as adults
* The night of January 2nd January can be added to this package at 50% of published priced.
At the Fish, Christmas is all about good food, good fizz and good company and 2018 was certainly one to remember.
Santa has his work cut out at the Fish, where our three-night Christmas break treats guests to a decadent extravaganza of festive feasting. The stay includes an afternoon tea buffet on arrival, an old-school Christmas Eve knees-up, chef-prepared Xmas lunch, and a very relaxed Boxing Day dinner in Hook – and of course, ample opportunity to stroll off the calories on 400-acres of field and woodland. Prices start at £1,175 for two.
- Afternoon tea on arrival and a delicious dinner in Hook
- A hearty Cotswolds breakfast (Merry Christmas!), your good ol’ Christmas day lunch with all the trimmings and for those who still have room, graze on our Christmas day buffet
- Boxing day brunch, an afternoon filled with tea and cakes and a farewell dinner
- A proper Cotswold breakfast and goodbyes… until next time!
Prices from £1,175 based on two people sharing a Medium Room.
Children up to 0-2 are free; Children aged 3-12 priced at £235 per child per stay; Children aged 13+ classed as adults
* The night of December 23rd can be added to this package at 50% of published priced.
We know how occasionally you just fancy a spontaneous trip away to the Cotswolds. Well, book one of our hot dates and you can also bag yourself a deal too. The only thing you need to do is get your overnight bags ready.
Hot Date rates are subject to availability, so click on the link below to check what we have for the coming week!
Rooms start from just £135 per room to include:
- Full Cotswolds English breakfast
Don’t get us wrong, Friday or Saturday nights at The Fish are pretty darn special, but Sunday night is for the rebels – the devil-may-care, to-hell-with-Monday thrill seekers who don’t play by the hotel-getaway rules. If you’re a mini-break maverick looking for some Sunday night indulgence, this one’s for you…
Book a one-night stay at The Fish on a Sunday (or if you’re staying Saturday, extend your weekend with an extra night), and we’ll give you a special reduced rate from £99 each – and include dinner at our Martin Burge-helmed restaurant, Hook.
This offer includes:
- One night accommodation in your choice of room
- £25 each towards food in Hook
- Full Cotswolds breakfast in the morning
- Late check out at 12pm
Prices start at £198 for two people in a Medium Room.
Off the Hook
A winter warming offer available on selected dates between January and March 2020. Those hedgehogs don’t know what they’re missing. Why hibernate and miss the winter when you could be tramping around the countryside, cosying up by the fire, uncorking a bottle of something cockle-warming, and settling down to spectacular and satisfying Fish supper at Hook? Book a midweek stay before the end of March and we’ll include £25 towards dinner for two in Hook, as well as a hearty, winter-blues-beating breakfast in the morning. Hedgehogs stay free.
The Fish Supper offer includes:
- One night’s accommodation for two
- £25 each towards dinner in Hook
- Full Cotswold breakfast in the morning
Prices start from £170 for one night in a Medium Room, based on two people sharing. This offer is available for stays on selected dates between Sunday and Thursday, until 31 March. Applicable to new bookings only.
Supper & Stay
The classic dinner, bed and breakfast break for two, including £35 per person food allocation in Hook by Martin Burge.
This offer includes:
One night’s accommodation in your chosen room type
£35 food allocation per person for Hook by Martin Burge
Full Cotswolds breakfast in the morning
Prices start from £235 based on two people sharing a Medium room.