Escape with your nearest and dearest
Stag dos, hen nights, long-awaited reunions, or just a weekend away with your trusty comrades-in-arms – if you’re looking for somewhere to escape to for a few days with your closest friends, chances are The Fish fits the bill.
At night, our restaurant team can lay on private dinners, our elegant but laid back bar can keep the craft ale and wine flowing, and our Games Room can play host to impromptu pool tournaments or morning-after movie marathons.
What you'll get:
- A 400-acre country estate to play in, with a wide range of outdoor activities available to book
- Private dining areas with space for up to 50 people
- The Farmhouse – a standalone 6 bedroom building (sleeping up to 15) with its own spacious TV lounge
- A woodland-view restaurant and terrace, a spacious-but-cosy bar and a Games Room with pool table, darts, and flatscreen TV
- Everything the Cotswolds has to offer…