TREEHOUSES AT THE FISH
Magical treetop hideaways
A lot of the things we loved most as children we have had to give up as adults: watching the same film 18 times, making robots out of cereal boxes, shamelessly eating raw cake mix in public, and so on. But there is at least one pleasure that we can still take into adulthood, albeit with a few adjustments for size: treehouses.
You don’t have to be a kid to appreciate the sheer awesomeness of treehouses. These spectacular arboreal retreats will embody all the pleasures you’d remember as a kid (namely the fact they’re houses up trees), plus a handful of more grown up perks, such as en suite bathrooms, underfloor heating, Nespresso machines and a remarkably well-stocked minibar.
Each of our 3 Treehouses include:
- Woodland setting and views
- Sleeps up to 2 adults and 2 children (a double and a twin room with bunk beds)
- Large open plan living area, comfortable seating and main double bed
- Underfloor heating
- Nespresso machine, tea and coffee making facilities
- En suite bathroom with shower and bath, bathrobe and slippers
- Mini bar
- Separate bedroom with 2 twin adult or children beds
- Decking area wrapped around a large Oak Tree with outdoor seating
- Each Treehouse has two heated outdoor baths on the deck
Treehouses start from £370 a night for up to four people, including a proper Cotswold breakfast the following morning.
LET'S MAKE A DATE
Book your stay at The Fish
BACK TO ALL ROOMS