Treehouses at The Fish
Magical treetop hideaways
You don’t have to be a kid to appreciate the sheer awesomeness of our treehouses. These woodland retreats embody all the pleasures you remember as a child, but with grown-up perks, such as en suite bathrooms, underfloor heating, Nespresso machines and a remarkably well-stocked minibar.
Sleeps: 2 adults and 2 children (under the age of 12) | Bed: Double bed + two child bunk beds | Price: from £550 for 2 people
Sleeps: 2 adults and 2 children (under the age of 12)
Bed: Double bed + two child bunk beds
Price: from £550 for 2 people
Our three treehouses are perfect for a back-to-nature retreat or an adventure with the family. They all feature an open-plan lounge and bedroom, along with a separate room with bunk beds for two children.
Outside on the deck are two heated outdoor baths, fitted with an intercom, so you can lay back, relax and order room service – direct to your tub!
And to add to the adventure, two of our treehouses are accessed via a rope bridge!
- Woodland setting and views
- Large open plan living area, comfortable seating and main double bed
- Underfloor heating
- Nespresso machine, tea and coffee-making facilities
- En suite bathroom with shower and bath, bathrobe and slippers
- Mini bar
- Separate bedroom with two child bunk beds
- Decking area wrapped around a large Oak Tree with outdoor seating
- Two heated outdoor baths on the deck
Dogs: One of our treehouses is dog-friendly. Please let our reservations team know if you want to bring dogs or have allergies and want to request a dog-free treehouse.
Price includes a Cotswold breakfast.
There is an additional charge of £40 per night for each child aged between 3-12.