What’s changed, what’s new
We’re officially open! Our team have spent lots of time innovating, creating, maintaining, improving and adapting to keep you and them safe, so that your break with us is as relaxing as possible. And boy, don’t we all need a bit of rest & relaxation right now.
So for a bit of peace of mind, we wanted to share with you what’s new and what’s changed:
- From Saturday 8th August all guests staying with us will need to wear a face covering in our public spaces (unless under the age of 11 or for medical reasons). Our public spaces include corridors, lounges, bars, restaurants and reception areas.
- Hook will be open for dinner 7 nights a week and lunch on a Saturday and Sunday.
- We’re giving our tacos a time-out and now Sliders are in – we’re excited to be launching a brand-new food offering in the bar with a fun selection of melt-in-the-mouth sliders which will replace the taco menu. These will be available 7 days a week in the Bar and Lounge and will be served from 12pm – 9.30pm. All non-resident guests will need to pre-book a table in either Hook or the Bar. We will not be able to accept walk-ins for now.
- To ensure we have enough space for all of our guests, our Tipsy Tea and Doggy Afternoon tea will be paw-sed (!) until the end of the year. But they will be back…
- We will be making the most of the terraces and the outdoor space around The Lodge to create more places for our guests to dine or enjoy a drink al fresco.
- We will be introducing outdoor check-in wherever this is possible to make things nice and easy for you.
- We’ve added more choice to our room service menu which will give guests more in-room dining options to include tasty breakfast in bed hampers.
Our goal is to keep the true essence of our hotel and keep it a relaxed place to come and wind down whilst keeping peace of mind that we’re doing everything that we can to make it a safe place to stay.