What’s changed, what’s new
We’re officially open! Our team have spent lots of time innovating, creating, maintaining, improving and adapting to keep you and them safe, so that your break with us is as relaxing as possible. And boy, don’t we all need a bit of rest & relaxation right now.
So for a bit of peace of mind, we wanted to share with you what’s new and what’s changed:
Limitations to group gatherings:
- From Monday 14th September there is a change to the legislation which affects hotels, bars and restaurants. The largest possible indoor or outdoor gathering is now set at a maximum of 6 people. This currently means that some of our service including meetings and larger group gatherings have been put on hold. Any guest with a booking will be contacted by our team to re-arrange plans. And we will be keeping this under constant review.
- We are unable host groups larger than 6 guests.
- We have and will continue to follow government guidelines to ensure that our guests and our Farncombe Family are kept as safe. Naturally we would love to welcome guests to our hotels but must do so in a responsible way that makes sure everyone has a good time.
From Saturday 8th August all guests staying with us will need to wear a face covering in our public spaces (unless under the age of 11 or for medical reasons). Our public spaces include corridors, lounges, bars, restaurants and reception areas.
- Hook will be open for dinner 7 nights a week and lunch on a Saturday and Sunday.
- We’re giving our tacos a time-out and now Sliders are in – we’re excited to be launching a brand-new food offering in the bar with a fun selection of melt-in-the-mouth sliders which will replace the taco menu. These will be available 7 days a week in the Bar and Lounge and will be served from 12pm – 9.30pm. All non-resident guests will need to pre-book a table in either Hook or the Bar. We will not be able to accept walk-ins for now.
- To ensure we have enough space for all of our guests, our Tipsy Tea and Doggy Afternoon tea will be paw-sed (!) until the end of the year. But they will be back…
- We will be making the most of the terraces and the outdoor space around The Lodge to create more places for our guests to dine or enjoy a drink al fresco.
- We will be introducing outdoor check-in wherever this is possible to make things nice and easy for you.
- We’ve added more choice to our room service menu which will give guests more in-room dining options to include tasty breakfast in bed hampers.
- Check-Out Time and Payment: We’ll be sorry to see you go but please vacate your room by 11am. When it comes to paying for your stay, we’ve moved our business to being cashless and would ask for payment via credit or debit card using contactless payment where possible.
Our goal is to keep the true essence of our hotel and keep it a relaxed place to come and wind down whilst keeping peace of mind that we’re doing everything that we can to make it a safe place to stay.